Top 10 favorite CD's if stranded on a desert island.
1) Bob Dylan - Oh Mercy
2) Gene Clark - Roadmaster
3) Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town
4) Graham Nash - Songs for Beginners
5) Poco - Rose of Cimarron
6) The Outlaws - Hurry Sundown
7) Van Morrison - Beautiful Vision
8) Dan Fogelberg - Netherlands
9) Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
10) David Lanz & Paul Speer - Natural States
I'll have to change this soon - the new list will be increased to 25 and will most likely include a bunch of New Age CD's which I enjoy.